Wildlife Research Permit

If I am handling wildlife and I have the approval of my institution’s Animal Care Committee, do I still have to submit an application to the NWT Wildlife Care Committee?

Sep 26, 2011

Yes, you do. If your study involves handling wildlife, you must submit an Application to Handle Wildlife to the Chair of the NWT Wildlife Care Committee (NWT-WCC), in addition to your Wildlife Research Permit application and any approval processes required by your home institution.